Wednesday 1 September 2010



So its now about at the AW2010, I've recently been on my holiday break to Turkey for 2 weeks and seems as though ive abandoned my blog for wayyy too long, so the day I got back I decided that its time to start on my winter collection, searching high and low for nice clothes at a bargain price nothing caught my eye on the high street in any of the shops other than H&M, still carrying on the bold livley animal prints from our summers collections, these dont have to go to waste as these are been carries on straight through to our winter collections, my recent shopping trip included buying a skirt at £12.99 a pair of shorts at £14.99, a leopard print top at £14.99 and 2 basic nude colour tops one in a vest style the other in your normal style tee. I wore one of the recent outfits out on Bank Holiday Sunday and here it is in action...

No comments:

Post a Comment